About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Business Execution Consultant...
In this role, you will:
- Lead support functions or operations for multiple business groups and contribute to large scale strategic initiatives
- Ensure efficiency, quality, cost effectiveness of solutions, and pipeline management relating to assigned operations
- Research moderately complex business, operational, and strategic initiatives that require analytical skills, basic knowledge of organizational strategy and Business Execution, and understanding of international business
- Work independently to make recommendations for support function by providing support and leadership
- Assist in the planning and execution of a variety of programs and initiatives that may include risk mitigation, efficiency, and customer experience
- Collaborate and consult with team leaders in developing project plans, policies and procedures
- Provide leadership in management of relationships and implementation of programs, services, and initiatives with cross functional business partners
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Business Execution, Implementation, or Strategic Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 1+ years of Process Analysis experience
- Six Sigma certification
- Regulatory and/or Risk background
- Broad range of Enterprise experience
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to exercise independent judgment to identify and resolve problems
- Ability to meet or exceed business goals and objectives, while fostering a team atmosphere
- Ability to collaboration and execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities and projects
- Process efficiency experience, including process assessment and recommendations for improvement
- This is a hybrid role and will require working in an office a minimum of 3 days per week.
- Plano, TX
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Business Execution Consultant in the Enterprise Customer Redress Office as a part of Enterprise Customer Excellence Group
The Enterprise Customer Excellence Group (ECEG) brings together customer-focused functions from across the enterprise to provide a holistic approach to critical points of interaction with Wells Fargo customers. The group, which includes the Enterprise Complaints Management Office, the Customer Remediation Center of Excellence and Enterprise Customer Incidents and Enterprise Customer Redress is responsible for understanding the causes of issues that affect customers, and customers and providing solutions that ensure customers’ needs are understood and supported. The group is also accountable for ensuring regulators’ expectations are met and that employees have the tools and training necessary for success.
As a Senior Business Execution Consultant you will be responsible for analyzing and identifying processes across the company for redress impacts to inform decisions on technology, quality assurance and root cause analysis to identify opportunities to improve the customer experience. Redress refers to payments or other adjustments made by Wells Fargo to care for our customers after a non-systemic instance of customer impact. Redress can be thought of as a similar program to Remediation (which cares for systemic instances of customer impact). Redress is a critical part of how we do right by our customers and provide consistent and fair resolutions to instances of negative customer impact. Accountable for execution of applicable risk programs, which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations with a strong focus on timely and effective resolution.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.