About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an Account Resolution Senior Manager. The role covers jobs responsible for providing quality customer experience while working to collect and negotiate terms of repayment on complex outstanding account balances.
In this role, you will:
- Manage several Account Resolution areas and develop teams of individual contributors and managers in roles with moderate complexity and risk to accomplish goals
- Engage and influence stakeholders, internal partners, and peers associated with the function to support business goals and Account Resolution objectives
- Identify and recommend opportunities for Account Resolution process improvement and risk control development by analyzing service standards, market trends, and emerging issues to develop new business strategies
- Determine appropriate strategies and actions of Account Resolution team to meet moderate to high risk deliverables
- Interpret and develop policies, as well as procedures for ensuring overall compliance with government regulations and company policies for business functions
- Collaborate with and influence teams across all levels, including managers
- Interact directly with external customers
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources to ensure commitments are met and aligned with strategic objectives in Account Resolution functional area
- Develop and guide a culture of talent development for Account Resolution functional area to meet business objectives and strategy
Required Qualifications, US:
- 6+ years of Account Resolution, customer contact, Customer Service, or Sales environment experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 3+ years Management experience
- With MBA is desirable
- 20+ years experience in Contact Center or Financial Services environment
- Have been in a senior role for a minimum of 3-4 years.
- Worked with an international financial institution
- Strong background and experience with all stages of Collections
- Experience with both voice and non-voice operations
- Experience working in a matrix organization, supporting several stakeholders
- Have led and Deep familiarity and knowledge around process improvements
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.