About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Technology Operations Associate Manager...
In this role, you will:
- Supervise team and oversee processes to ensure timely completion, quality and compliance in Technology Operations
- Manage the operational outcomes of key IT services delivered by network services and operations, database services, infrastructure services including server and storage services
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and risk control development
- Leverage metrics to support infrastructure associated with applications that are highly automated, and latency sensitive, client facing and internal applications consumed by the Business
- Manage backups and recovery, ensure recovery includes periodic tests to ensure business continuity
- Work with IT Risk Management, Compliance and all lines of defense, including Audit, to ensure platform risks are proactively managed
- Institute controls in partnership with Operation Risks to ensure risk management is sustainable
- Manage the costs, demand and resource capacity for the team resources, leveraging external resources as needed
- Make daily supervisory decisions and resolve issues related to technology operations
- Collaborate with and consult with peers, colleagues and managers
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources for technology operations
- Mentor and guide talent development of direct reports and assist in hiring talent
Required Qualifications, US:
- 2+ years of Technology Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 1+ years of Leadership experience
Sunday through Thursday 8am to 5pm CT
Monday through Friday 1pm to 10pm CT
This is NOT a 100% Remote position
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.