- Ability to handle quality control reviews and validation activities on the compliance controls
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Systems Operations Engineer...
In this role, you will:
- Lead complex, broad impact initiatives including provision of high level systems consultation for the technology teams
- Work as key participant in large scale planning of computer systems and network infrastructure for Systems Operations functional area
- Review and analyze complex technical challenges, as well as escalated support issues related to core business solutions that require in depth evaluation of multiple factors, such as alternatives, enhancements, periodic systems reviews, or improvements to existing systems
- Make decisions on technical changes and enhancements
- Consult with engineering team on change design requiring solid understanding of technical process controls or standards that influence and drive new initiatives
- Collaborate and consult with technical peers, colleagues, and mid to more experienced level managers to resolve systems support issues and achieve goals
Required Qualifications, US:
- 5+ years of Systems Engineering, Technology Architecture experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Systems Engineering, Technology Architecture, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Should have at least 8+ years of experience in security domai
1. Knowledge of security requirements in SDLC phases.
2. Strong ethics and understanding of ethics in business and information security
3. Proficient English language written and oral communication skills
4. Working knowledge of Java and .NET programming language to an extent of developing internet facing applications will be added advantage
5. Good to have Application threat modeling knowledge and experience
6. Knowledge of OWASP tools and methodologies
7. Expert in web application vulnerability assessment and penetration testing (manual and automated)
8. Must be able to perform manual and automated code reviews.
9. Good to have command over security testing tools and software like AppScan, checkma, WebInspect, CoreImpact etc
10. Added Advantage if Possess current security certifications
11. Ability to present findings to technical staff and executives
12. Ability to complete tasks and deliver professionally written reports for business units
13. Knowledgeable with application security controls and working experience on execution of Compliance controls.
- Ability to handle quality control reviews and validation activities on the compliance controls and lead the team.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.