About Wells Fargo India & Philippines
Wells Fargo India & Philippines is a critical component of Wells Fargo’s strategy to leverage distinct advantages in doing business in a global environment. Wells Fargo India & Philippines is primarily an extension of the technology, operations, and corporate support teams of Wells Fargo. It engages in application development and support, testing, other technology functions, international operations, knowledge support, and middle and back-end banking process solutions for a wide spectrum of Wells Fargo’s needs. It currently has offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, and Manila.
Risk Analytics, Monitoring & Surveillance (RAMS) transforms risk management across Consumer Banking through use of actionable data and observations to monitor a wide range of risks with emphasis on conduct, compliance, and operational risks through a risk-based supervision program. This program provides necessary monitoring to support a strong control environment across Consumer Banking and empowers our team members as accountable risk managers.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Analytics Consultant who will responsible for identifying and defining business requirements and translating business needs into moderately complex analyses and recommendations.
In this role, you will:
- Review and research moderately complex business, operational, and technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Perform complex financial and economic analysis and model development
- Plan, coordinate, and execute primary and secondary customer market projects
- Manage or participate on large cross group projects and mentor less experienced staff
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, external contractors, and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Experience in Analytics, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Candidate must be a graduate of a B.A./B.S. course in College (preferably in Applied Math, Statistics, Engineering, Physics, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Econometrics, Computer Sciences
- 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling using SAS, SQL, R, Python, Tableau, etc.
- Knowledge of Wells Fargo Community Bank products, sales processes, data and systems.
- Prior experience working with analytic capabilities
- Effective leadership ability to drive successful execution of strategic plans; ability to plan, prioritize and set goals. Must possess strong collaborative skills
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to communicate powerfully and prolifically to senior and executive leaders and simplify the complex
- Ability to influence without direct authority, create and manage (while achieving results) large-scale change and influence people at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to execute effectively in a matrixed organization, develop partnerships with many business and functional areas.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong credible relationships with key stakeholder groups including executive management, regulatory examiners and internal auditors
- Ability to lead through adversity and adjust to changing priorities
- Demonstrated SQL skills to include the ability to write complex queries and database knowledge in order to analyze data sources across a variety of sources including but not limited to BMG, EIW, Customer Interactions, MDSS, RAMP, Minding, The Store, and STS
- Candidate must be willing to work at McKinley Hill on late MID shift (5:00PM - 2:00AM)
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.