About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an Associate Operations Processor for our Cash Vault as part of Consumer and Small Business Banking Operations. Learn more about our career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com .
In this role, you will:
- Perform general clerical operations tasks that are routine in nature receiving
- Receive, log, batch, and distributing work
- File, photocopy, and answer phones
- Prepare and distribute incoming and outgoing mail
- Regularly receive direction from supervisor and escalate questions and issues to more experienced roles
- Work under close supervision following established procedures
- 6+ months of Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Cash/Coin Handling recommended
- Production environment experience
- Equipment operations knowledge
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Solid problem-solving skills
- 10-key numerical data entry experience
- Ability to achieve high production and quality standards
- Ability to effectively listen and elicit information
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds
- Schedule- Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm or until the work is complete. Flexibility needed for this schedule, open ended schedule based on Business need.
- Location: 1750 Lincoln Street, Denver, CO 80274
Pay Range$18.00 - $20.77 Hourly
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.