Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo in India & Philippines
Wells Fargo in India & Philippines enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Chennai & Manila locations.
Consumer and Small Business Banking (CSBB) provides financial services to 21 million retail bank households and three million small business customers through approximately 4,500 retail branches, 17 customer service centers, and approximately 13,000 ATMs in 36 states and the District of Columbia. We serve and help individuals and families in many aspects of their lives, helping them buy homes, open first bank and savings accounts, buy cars to get to and from work or school, and start or grow small businesses. CSBB is focused on innovating and transforming with the customer at the center, better enabling customers to engage with us how, when, and wherever they choose. As an industry leader in many consumer and small business areas – including retail deposits, debit card transaction and purchase volume, and small business lending – our primary goal is delivering for our customers.
The Consumer Data and Engagement Platform (CDEP)
The CDEP group works across the Consumer & Small Business Banking (CSBB), Consumer Lending, and Wealth and Investment Management lines of business to develop coordinated strategies for growth in each of Wells Fargo's customer segments. The team is responsible for designing seamless, engaging customer experiences across products and channels, and building the next-generation digital, data and analytics, and functional capabilities required to deliver toward these objectives. The Consumer Data Products function within CDEP aims to build a strong, centralized ecosystem to support the data needs of the consumer LOBs. This includes the build out of a common data platform (Consumer Analytics Platform, a.k.a. CAP), utilities (e.g., eligibility, transactional, etc.) and analytical capabilities to enable business priorities/use cases.
About the Role:
- Oversee analysis and reporting in support of regulatory or other Line of Business requirements
- Identify and recommend analysis of data quality or integrity issues
- Evaluate data quality metrics and data quality audits to benchmark the state of data quality
- Adhere to data governance standards and procedures
- Assess data security requirements for new and existing data sources
- 7+ years of experience in Information Technology and Data Management
- 4+ years of experience with Metadata/Data dictionaries management including technical/business content and data lineage
- 4+ years of experience with Data Quality Assessment
- Demonstrated data analysis and report development skills. Descriptive statistics, finding anomalies and outliers, cleaning and scrubbing a data set, and presenting information in a clear and concise manner.
- Data management experience: Sourcing data, checking for quality, maintaining processes on adding new data, working with internal customers on using the data for various applications, reports, or other purposes.
- Delivered work tools and solutions which have saved me and coworkers hundreds of hours of work.
- Use of SQL and MS SQL server, Oracle, and Teradata to create and run queries to extract data for analysis.
- Experienced in developing reports and pulling data in Tableau, created action filters, parameters, and calculated sets for worksheets in Tableau. Experience in Dashboarding tools Power BI
- Expert in Excel and Alteryx: VLOOKUP, pivot tables, formulas, User Defined Functions, and VBA to automate reports and processes.
- Creating and maintaining Project documents such as BRDs, Project Schedules, communications plans, etc.
- Experienced in assessing workloads, and seeing that work gets executed in a timely manner.
- Experience in gathering requirements, developing a solution, and deploying the solution.
- Experience in leading complex data management programs/assignments
- Experience in working with remote teams
- Experience in facilitating and hosting conference calls
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Outlook, Teams, Excel, PowerPoint, Word), Visio, Microsoft Project, and SharePoint
- Identify new data sources and develop recommendations for assessing the quality of new data
- Leads complex enterprise-wide programs and collaborates on strategic initiatives for data governance, data quality and metadata activities.
- May act as a relationship manager for a line of business.
- Provide direction, clarity and guidance on policy, process and template usage
- May supervise and manage day-to-day work of junior team members. Lead project teams and mentor less experienced staff members
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.