About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an Associate Account Resolution Representative in Collections for our Personal Lines & Loans as part of Consumer Lending. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com .
In this role, you will:
- Support Account Resolution functional area as an entry level Account Resolution Specialist by utilizing the knowledge of company products, services, policies, procedures, and Account Resolution systems
- Apply knowledge when communicating with delinquent customers
- Seek ways to improve quality customer experience by collecting and negotiating terms of repayment on outstanding account balances
- Perform routine transactional tasks, such as taking inbound calls and making outbound calls by utilizing either an auto dialer or direct dial system to determine reason for delinquency
- Receive direction from supervisors, and escalate questions and complex issues to Account Resolution individuals
- Interact with immediate Account Resolution team on basic Account Resolution related information, as well as internal and external customers
Required Qualifications, US:
- 6+ months of Account Resolution, customer contact, Customer Service, or Sales environment experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in structured but flexible, adaptable and changing, call center
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Customer service focus with the ability to listen to customer needs and recommend solutions
- Solid conflict management and decision-making skills
- Ability to manage to production goals, deadlines, and various metrics
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled.
- Must be able to attend full duration of required training period.
Expected Start Date: 01/09/2023
Team member's schedule will vary with three days starting as early as 7:00am and two nights ending no later than 8:00pm and every third Saturday 7:00am -12:00pm. Schedule may vary based on business needs.
8:00am to 4:30pm Monday through Friday for 6-8 weeks. You are required to attend the full duration of this paid training. You will receive in-depth classroom training, continued on-the-job training, and coaching.
**After training, this position is expecting to be on a hybrid, remote/ in office schedule starting early 2023, (local candidates need apply) . May change based on business need.
Line of Business: Personal Loans and Lines of Credit (PL&L)
A typical day would include:
- Being set up at your workstation and ready at the start of your shift to make and receive calls.
- Your workstation will include: 2 desktop monitors, 1 computer tower, 1 keyboard, 1 mouse, 1 adjustable chair. (Ergonomic options available upon request)
- Adhering to your daily schedule for casted by workforce management to meet the business need.
- Breaks and lunches daily spread out throughout your shift, you will have two 15 minute breaks, and one 30 minute lunch.
- You will be making and receiving between 100 and 200 calls per day (can fluctuate depending the peak seasons)
- You will have approximately 20 to 30 customer conversations per day
- Your goal is to assist customers with accounts issues and work in partnership to resolve delinquency situations
- This will include setting up arrangements over the phone, discussing payment options, routing appropriately to partners for hardship options, etc.
- Attend and participate in site/team meetings, 1x1 coaching and feedback sessions with your manager and team lead. This can be on a weekly, bi-weekly, and as needed basis.
- Meet with your local leaders on business updates, individual/team/business results
- You will need to self-manage and utilize your resources to help you stay up to date on a daily basis (i.e. checking the communications page, emails, policies, procedures, and job aids)
- Communicating efficiently, effectively, and in a timely manner with leadership with any questions, concerns, or updates you may have.
GREAT CAREER ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES!!!
You will have opportunities to participate in programs established to help you achieve your career and development goals.
• Progressive Career Path:
Associate Account Resolution Representative, Account Resolution Representative, Lead Account Resolution Representative, & Accounts Resolution Associate Manager
• Salary - Highly Competitive Salary! Some schedules offer a 15% shift differential, based on hours worked after 4 pm.
• Benefit packages include Medical, Dental and Vision Plans for team member and family!
• 401k – up to 6% company match!
• New Team members may be eligible to receive up to 30 paid days off annually, to include 11 bank holidays and 2 personal holidays.
• Tuition Reimbursement Opportunity!
A PRE-EMPLOYMENT ASSESSMENT IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION. AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION, PLEASE MONITOR YOUR E-MAIL FOR FUTURE COMMUNICATIONS.
Once your application is received, Wells Fargo will make initial contact with you via e-mail. Please ensure your contact information (e-mail address and phone number) is current in your Wells Fargo Jobs Profile. If your contact information has changed, please update prior to applying to this position.
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Wells Fargo’s Consumer Lending businesses empower millions of customers achieve their dreams every day. Whether it’s buying a home, purchasing a car, funding a significant purchase, or making important daily credit card purchases, Consumer Lending provides important credit products and services that help our customers succeed. The group includes Home Lending, Auto, Credit Cards, Retail & Merchant Services, Personal Lending, Consumer Lending Control, and Consumer Lending Shared Services.
The Consumer Lending team partners with other businesses across Wells Fargo to create and deliver transformational experiences that help customers gain access to credit. The vision for the Consumer Lending business is to leverage technology and data to make it simple for customers to easily access credit when and where they need it. Consumer Lending serves customers across the country through our distribution network of more than 5,300 retail banking branches and Home Lending offices as well as online and digital channels.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.