About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Foreign Exchange Sales Analyst to join our growing sales team in Singapore.
In this role, you will:
- Work with a rapidly growing FX Sales team in an expanding franchise
- Interact with a wide range of Institutional and corporate clients and help in executing trades, ensuring highest of service to the bank’s customers
- Help generate content for client distribution working with trading, research & strategy, and rest of the sales team
- Determine appropriate course of action by researching product information, and process complex or corrective transactions
- Review basic or tactical issues, policies or procedures for which answers can be quickly obtained, related to low-to-medium risk tasks and deliverables
- Receive direction from a manager
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Interact with internal customers
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
Required Qualifications, US:
- 6+ months of Securities Sales experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Financial Markets experience and understanding of macroeconomic fundamentals
- Regional language skills would be highly beneficial
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.