At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Trade Services Processor in Commercial Capital Operations as part of the Wholesale Lending Operations division. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com
In this role, you will:
- Provide support for processing new collections, payments, trade acceptances and tracing outstanding items
- Support performance of less experienced staff and overall effectiveness of team
- Provide all letter of credit services to customers
- Perform complex services including opening letter of credits, processing payments and informing customers of discrepancies
- Assist with distributing, reviewing work, training and guiding less experienced staff
- Provide subject matter expertise and interpretation of procedures to less experienced individuals
- Process complex, non-standard and time sensitive letter of credits
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Interact with internal customers
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgement while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- 4+ years of Trade Services experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Knowledge and understanding of Asset based Lending or Commercial Lending
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Customer service focus with experience actively listening, eliciting information, comprehending customer issues/needs, and recommending solutions
- Strong organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Fast and accurate keying skills
- Basic account knowledge
- Ability to work at one of our approved job posting locations
- Ability to work a hybrid schedule, at least 3 days a week working in office
- 1525 W. W T Harris Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28262
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.