About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Product Manager within Global Treasury Management as part of Commercial Banking. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com .
In this role, you will:
- Strategize marketing based on assessment of results-based environment and new opportunities for product implementation and enhancements
- Review and analyze development of new products and product lines
- Provide support for product life cycle management
- Review global market dynamics, trends, regulatory impact, and risk management
- Present recommendations to resolve more complex situations and exercise independent judgment
- Adhere to compliance and privacy regulations and policies
- Collaborate and consult with project teams, internal partners and stakeholders, including vendors and third parties
- 2+ years of Product Management experience, product development experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Treasury Management products and services and tools
- Strong project management
- Ability to manage and lead cross functional projects.
- PMP designation a plus.
- Proven self-starter with the ability to take initiative
- Familiarity with process design and documentation
- Experience with change management best practices
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Ability to develop partnerships and collaborate with other business and functional areas
600 S 4th Street - Minneapolis, MN
2700 S Price Road - Chandler, AZ
333 Market Street - San Francisco, CA
299 S Main Street - Salt Lake City, UT
301 S Tryon Street - Charlotte, NC
1445 Ross Avenue - Dallas, TX
Salary range is determined by location of the job. May be considered for a discretionary bonus, Restricted Share Rights, or other long-term incentive awards.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.