About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Systems Quality Assurance Analyst...
In this role, you will:
- Develop a variety of system quality assurance testing initiatives for projects on software systems
- Complete systems testing and create systems quality assurance testing strategies
- Execute complex test plans and scripts to facilitate testing activities
- Document and verify resolution of software and specification defects
- Develop standards and procedures to determine release readiness and streamline testing process
- Provide guidance, lead, and prioritize testing activities for projects
- Work with teams to develop testing strategies and provide specific technical guidance on defects to developers
- Lead implementation of complex initiatives impacting one or more lines of business
- Understand and ensure compliance and risk management requirements are met
- Work with other stakeholders to implement key risk initiatives
Required Qualifications, US:
- 2+ years of Systems Quality Assurance and systems or application testing experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Systems Quality Assurance, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.