At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo is seeking Account Resolution Representatives in Consumer Lending as part of Operations. Learn more about our career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com .
About this role:
The Account Resolution Representative is responsible for providing quality customer experience while working to collect and negotiate terms of repayment on outstanding account balances. Works in a professional, customer-centric, and high volume environment; taking inbound calls; making outbound calls utilizing an auto-dialer or direct dial system to determine reason for delinquency. Provides exceptional service while being empathetic when evaluating customer situations to provide relevant solutions. Mitigates risk by adhering to all policies and procedures, as well as local, state and federal regulations. Refers more complex issues to higher level Account Resolution Representatives.
Primary responsibilities for this role may include but are not limited to
• Partner with the customer to help determine the reason for their account delinquency and evaluate the customer's financial situation; negotiate for full payment or create terms for repayment.
• Consistently learn and apply operational policies and State & Federal regulations governing collection practices.
• Have structured workdays with all your calls monitored for quality and accuracy; demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills, in order to achieve department productivity metrics.
In this role, you will:
- Support Account Resolution functional area as an experienced Account Resolution Specialist by utilizing advanced knowledge of company products, services, policies, procedures, account resolution systems, and apply this knowledge when communicating with delinquent customers
- Seek ways to improve quality of customer experience while working on collecting and negotiating terms of repayment on specialized outstanding account balances
- Perform moderately complex customer support tasks when evaluating customers situation to provide relevant solutions
- Refer more complex issues to a more experienced Account Resolution Specialist
- Receive direction from supervisors, and escalate non-routine questions to more experienced Account Resolution individuals
- Interact with immediate team and Account Resolution functional area on wider range of information, as well as internal and external customers
Required Qualifications, US:
- 2+ years of Account Resolution, customer contact, Customer Service, or Sales environment experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Ability to manage to production goals, deadlines, and various metrics
Ability to navigate multiple computer system windows, applications, and utilize search too
Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively in structured but flexible, adaptable and changing, call center
- Customer service focus with the ability to listen to customer needs and recommend solution
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Solid conflict management and decision making skills
- Strong telephone etiquette skills
- Must be able to attend full duration of required training period
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
Line of business : Credit Card Collections
Start date : 01/23/2023
Flexible to work any hours during department’s hours of operation. Department hours of operation are: 5:00am-8:00pm. Hours/Days may change due to business needs and could include working at least one weekend day and scheduled holidays to support the business needs .
Schedule may be eligible for a shift differential of 15% under the terms of the shift differential policy.
Training: Training class is scheduled to start on Monday 01/23/2023and the training hours are Monday-Friday 6:00a-2:30p PST. You are required to attend the full duration of this paid 6 weeks of training. You will receive in-depth classroom training, continued on-the-job training, and coaching.
Location: 10500 NE Walker Rd HILLSBORO, OR 97006
Testing: A pre-employment assessment is required for this position. After submitting your application, please monitor your email for future communications.
GREAT CAREER ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES!
You will have opportunities to participate in programs established to help you achieve your career and development goals.
• Salary - Highly Competitive Salary! Some schedules offer a 15% shift differential, based on hours worked after 4 pm.
• Benefit packages include Medical, Dental and Vision Plans for team member and family!
• 401k – up to 6% company match!
• New Team members may be eligible to receive up to 30 paid days off annually, to include 11 bank holidays and 3 personal holidays.
• Tuition Reimbursement Opportunity
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.