About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Business Execution Consultant to work on its International Bank Platform (IBP) as part of the Wholesale Lending Operations (WLO) Trade & International Operations, Strategy & Delivery – Lending team. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com .
The International Bank Platform (IBP) Team is responsible for coordinating and leading the implementation of the International Group’s Strategic systems initiatives. This team will focus specifically on coordinating the operational infrastructure build out to accommodate the Division’s International Bank Platform. This strategic role will work closely with the other support groups of the International Bank Platform and will assist with the build out of our footprint internationally.
In this role, you will:
- Subject matter expert on all functions with respect to Loan processing on the LoanIQ platform
- Collaborate and build relationships with key partners, including Product, Technology, Testing, Support and Branch Operations
- Work closely with our technology partners to interpret and convert Business Requirements into actionable Design Specifications with focus specifically on identifying the operational impacts introduced through the Division’s International Bank Platform.
- Identify and recommend opportunities for process improvement and risk control development within functional area
- Work with End User Validation to determine validation requirements for the upcoming system changes/enhancements.
- Monitor both Test and Production defects on this platform from an operational perspective and escalate where necessary.
- Identify system issues that create Manual Workarounds that impact operational processing.
- Develop key project artifacts (process flows and procedures) for use by branch operations.
- Support the end to end analysis and future state redesign of existing products to align to the go forward international operations model.
- Support the implementation of newly developed functionality ensuring that training is delivered to the relevant operations teams.
- Perform root cause analysis and business case development for proposed technology enhancements, staff and structure changes. This may require the Lead Business Execution Consultant to author system enhancement requests that reflect the business need, which will include the business justification and high-level requirements resulting from the request.
- Present recommendations to develop and improve the effectiveness of support function.
- Work closely with the leadership of the International Bank Platform while organizing, leading, and facilitating cross-entity, enterprise-wide redesign initiatives that will lead to the realization of the IBP strategic vision.
- Utilizes process improvement techniques and services to support the development of metrics that provide dashboards and SLAs for operations and process management to manage day to day activities and identify future improvement opportunities.
- Utilize independent judgment to guide moderate risk deliverables
- Exercise independent judgment and provide guidance in diverse support functions and operations for a single business group within a line of business
- Collaborate and consult with leaders and executive management
- Provide work direction to less experienced Strategy and Execution staff
Outside of the IBP workload, you can expect to have ownership of lending related initiatives from an Enterprise and/or Industry perspective, including;
- Support and occasionally lead the implementation of smaller Wholesale Lending Operations Strategic initiatives for International Operations.
- Participate in a variety of assigned and ongoing business operations to ensure success in meeting business goals and objectives.
- Support the analysis of Lending Industry initiatives and the impact of same on the IBP operational processes.
- Interpret and develop policies and procedures for meeting compliance, risk management, and quality standards
- 4+ years of Business Execution, Implementation, or Strategic Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 4+ years of business analysis and support experience particularly in the area of International, Bi-Lateral and Agency Lending systems
- 4+ years of Project experience supporting Operations processing of all Lending products and services.
- 4+ years of LoanIQ experience both as operational support and project support
- 4+ years of financial controls and risk experience
- Experience creating detailed process and procedural documentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in iGrafx and/or MS Visio and the suite of Microsoft office products.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and perform well under pressure.
- Ability to work on one’s own initiative, proactively getting involved in issues to identify the impact to Operations
- Ability to work well within a team environment.
- Experience with application development projects.
- Flexibility to cover projects in the APAC, EMEA and Americas timezones when applicable. The normal working hours for this role is US EST standard hours.
- Work in one of the posted locations below on the hybrid schedule of 3 days in office / 2 days from home
- 1525 W WT Harris Blvd, Charlotte, NC
- 600 S 4th St, Minneapolis, MN
- 2700 S Price Rd, Chandler, AZ
- 800 Walnut St, Des Moines, IA
- 2975 Regent Blvd, Irving, TX
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.