About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Technology Business Services Consultant to perform the role of Strategy and Transformation for the IT Service Operations teams in India & Philippines
In this role, you will:
- Support the IT Service Operations Head in analyzing, ideating, formulating and implementing strategies in line with the firm's business objectives
- Lead or participate in managing and supporting the delivery of technology products and services of high profile business unit clients and contribute to large scale solutions planning related to Technology Business Services
- Define and structure solutions for High Priority initiatives aligned to business goals
- Review customer information with the technology team and implement technical initiatives for highly complex projects impacting multiple lines of business or across the enterprise
- Understand and ensure compliance and risk management requirements for supported area and work with other stakeholders to implement key risk initiatives
- Make decisions in complex and multifaceted situations requiring solid understanding of managing multiple medium technology development efforts that influence and lead broader work team and drive new initiatives
- Collaborate and consult with the technology team and more experienced management within Technology Business Services functional area to resolve Information Technology issues and provide customers with best possible solutions
- Provide guidance on leveraging new technology
- 15+ Years of Experience in support of Strategy, Business Services, or equivalent demonstrated through experience in a global work environment such as in a top management consultancy or a product firm ideally with technology and finance experience.
- Experience working in a product focused environment, including contribution to product strategy.
- High level of attention to detail. Ability to conduct detailed analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables for a global audience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with experience presenting to senior leadership
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.