About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Infrastructure Engineer...
In this role, you will:
- Lead or participate in high level technical concepts spanning technology and business
- Develop specifications for complex infrastructure systems, design and test solutions
- Contribute to the testing of business, application and technical infrastructure requirements
- Drive solutions to reduce recovery
- Review and analyze solutions for cloud security, secrets management and key rotations
- Design, code, test, debug and document programs using Agile development practices
- Design complex system upgrades
- Resolve troublesome trends as they develop
- Develop a long range plan designed to resolve problems and prevent them from recurring
- Direct the daily risk and control flow of operations, focusing on policies, procedures and work standards to ensure success
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
• 8+ years of Red Hat Server OS implementation experience
• 2+ years of experience managing enterprise High Availability Platforms (Clustering)
• 2+ years of OS configuration for databases
• 2+ years of physical server experience
• 3+ years of Ansible development and implementation
• 3+ Senior developer with experience in Shell Scripting, Python, and/or Ansible
• 3+ years of server virtualization experience
• An industry-standard technology certification
• Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to manage efforts that require integration of multiple technology systems, operations, or processes
• 2+ years of experience working in an Agile team environment
• 2+ years of technology system integration
• 1+ years of production implementation on a major cloud platform (i.e., AWS, GCP, Azure)
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.