About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Process Engineer.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and lead redesign initiatives that encompass analyses and future state redesigns
- Manage assigned complex initiatives involving multiple business process segments to identify risks
- Complete and lead integrated process analyses, identifying procedural and control deficiencies, opportunities, and recommending solutions
- Consult with team to understand, influence, adapt research, and create alternatives for consideration, drive results, and bring issues to resolution
- Make decisions and resolve issues to meet business objectives
- Interpret policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Interact with internal customers
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- 4+ years of Process Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Knowledge and understanding of Business Process Management Notation (BPMN) and applicable software (such as iGrafx
- LEAN/Six Sigma certification or Wells Fargo equivalent
- Knowledge and understanding of Statistical Analysis and applicable software (such as Minitab)
- Virtual leadership experience with ability to effectively drive results, provide feedback/direction, and manage and build relationships with leaders and team members in a geographically dispersed team environment
- Strong leadership skills and experience with the ability to coach, manage, and lead professional
- Ability to work effectively with senior management (SVP, EVP’s
- Demonstrated capability to manage multiple initiatives concurrently, recognizing the significance of competing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to deliver relevant information to business partners and senior leaders that persuades, educates and enhances understanding
- Adaptable and progressive learner with the ability to simply explain complex technical concepts to a variety of audiences
- An active listener with excellent and confident communications and interpersonal skills with an ability to read complex customer situations and adapt as needed
- This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship
- Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.