Wells Fargo is seeking a Due Diligence Consultant.
In this role, you will:
- Participate in conducting due diligence programs on moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within functional area and contribute to large scale planning related to functional area deliverables
- Provide subject matter expertise on due diligence documentation requirements and data sources
- Support business in execution of due diligence reporting processes and controls, interpret policies, guidelines and governance programs
- Review and analyze client onboarding processes and challenges that require research, investigation, evaluation, and selection of alternatives
- Provide subject matter expertise on documentation and data sources and exercise independent judgment to guide moderate to high risk deliverables
- Compile and evaluate report results and escalate when necessary
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead team to meet functional area process deliverables
- Leverage solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures and compliance requirements
- Provide training and mentorship support to new hires and outsourcing teams
- Client outreach where appropriate
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, managers and internal and external customers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- 3+ year of BSA/AML experience
- 1+ year of Quality Control experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Operates independently with minimal supervision, and effectively manages work requests to meet performance expectations
- Ability to dissect complex organizational structures to complete due diligence quality reviews
- Ability to handle confidential material in a professional manner
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear manner
- Ability to prioritize tasks, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to collaborate with geographically dispersed teams
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity and maintain momentum driving for results and clarity in uncertain situations
- Ability to read and write Chinese is preferred
- Ability to read and write in other languages is favored
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.