About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Learning & Development Consultant...
In this role, you will:
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables
- Contribute to large scale planning related to functional area deliverables
- Manage implementation of complex learning and development solutions on a wide range of management and business development topics for various learning audiences through in the moment consultation, facilitation, or coaching sessions to ensure effectiveness of business and managerial styles
- Lead day to day project tasks and complex people development initiatives, managing implementation of development strategies and solutions
- Apply knowledge of all aspects of learning and development across many business disciplines to leverage the interconnectivity of various learning solutions and demonstrate the business impact of recommended solutions
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet project deliverables while leveraging solid understanding of policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Lead projects and teams, or serve as a mentor for less experienced individuals
- Consult with business leaders, human resources partners, instructional design team and management to develop an appropriate essential learning path to guide the development of an overarching learning plan that drives business unit performance
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Learning and Development Consulting experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Learning and Development Consulting, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.