About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Business Execution Associate Manager. Responsible for PEZA compliance and Asset Management
In this role, you will:
- Supervise a team in transactional tasks and processes to ensure timely completion, quality, and compliance for the business
- Ensure successful planning, integration, impasse resolution, and measurement of operations that are routine and arise within the operations of the work group
- Identify Business Execution opportunities and provide guidance on strategies, operations, and financial management for the purpose of process improvement
- Mitigate risk development within the operations of work groups and functional areas
- Make day to day supervisory decisions and, under the direction of management, resolve issues for procedure administration and adherence, systems or change initiatives, business continuity planning, reporting and research, project funding, quality management, communications, financial control, and internal processing of colleagues
- Leverage interpretation of policies, procedures, or compliance requirements for the business group
- Collaborate and consult with immediate Business Execution colleagues and management while recommending strategies to implement changes and improvements
- Interact directly with external parties to influence, optimize, and negotiate on business operations related to Strategy and Execution
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources for smooth functioning of business operations
- Mentor and guide talent development of direct reports and assist in hiring talent
- 10+ years of Business Execution, Implementation, or Strategic Planning experience, or Finance/ Procurement Background in a US Corporate Setting.
- 3+ years leadership experience handling 3 Team Members
- Bachelor's Degree Holder
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.