About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Business Execution Consultant...
Enterprise Intelligent Automation Solutions is seeking an Agile Product Owner that will act as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements. User Agile methodology, the Product Owner will work with user groups across multiple lines of business to assess and understand user processes to determine automation viability and solutions. Prepares user stories for system changes. Recommends and supports automation testing, as well as facilitates User Acceptance Testing. Provides direction and guidance to less experienced staff.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS):
- Support the business in the alignment of their Robotics Process Automation (RPA) needs/usage with their technology and business strategies
- Represent process automation analysis and design functions to businesses to provide an automation opportunity identification capability within the lines of business
- Support the development of the automation analysis and design methodology, including the related policies, procedures, tools and artifacts, to ensure a “rapid” implementation process that aligns with established release cycles and related enterprise standards
- Support the implementation of tools necessary to support the EIAS process automation analysis and design functions
- Complete the automation viability assessments of business opportunities, to include an “as is” and “to be” (i.e. automated/partially automated process) process map, project sizing’s, and recommended implementation approach
- Create user stories, epics and other records to track backlog
- Make decisions requiring a strong understanding of Wells Fargo lines of business, policies, procedures and compliance requirements
- Mentor and support less experienced Agile Product Owners
• 5+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both (default)
• 1+ year of automation experience
- Product Owner experience and/or certification
- Experience gather user/business requirements and translating them into epics and user stories.
- Backlog management skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Prior financial industry experience
- Ability to lead projects/initiatives with high risk and complexity
- Experience driving and leading organizational change in a dynamic environment
- Knowledge and understanding of Robotic Process Automation and related tools such as UI Path, Blue Prism.
- Knowledge and understanding of software development lifecycle, from design and development to testing, implementation and production support
- Knowledge and understanding of project management principles: coordinating, planning and executing through all phases
- Knowledge and understanding of project management principles: defining future state, gap analysis, and scope management
- Ability to think strategically, implement, and deliver business objectives
- Experience in problem analysis, solution implementation, and change management
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.