About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Product Manager who will assist with management of all specific provider-focused Healthcare products in Global Treasury Management. This includes patient receivables solution, payer receivables solution, and supplier payables solution. The role will include working with team who have deep industry and customer understanding to underscore the potential growth of the solutions. In addition to Healthcare specific responsibilities, this candidate will also engage with other internal teams on requests for differentiated product for different industry segments. It could include creating or modifying a business case, creating decks to present to senior leadership, and working with other product teams to identify current functionality vs. the identified need. In addition, other priority segments will be addressed by this role identifying customers, potential customers of any proposed product differentiation and the business model driving the investment.
In this role, you will:
- Lead or participate in product management initiatives and deliverables for product lines or services
- Contribute to product analysis across applicable markets, conduct market research and market results-oriented analysis
- Review and analyze marketing programs for new products or enhancements including identification of market segments, product positioning, product bundling, pricing and profitability
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead team to meet project goals, objectives and deliverables
- Ensure programs adhere to compliance, privacy regulations and policies
- Collaborate and consult with managers, analysts and project teams to ensure that goals are achieved
- Lead projects, teams or serve as a mentor
- 4+ years of Product Management experience, product development experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Product experience with a large financial institution
- Healthcare payment experience either working directly for a Healthcare provider entity or working for a financial institution specifically on Healthcare receivable and payable products
- Analytic and strategy experience to evaluate business opportunities and advocate for investments
- Ability to thrive in a highly matrixed organization working with multiple internal teams
New York, NY -$87,700.00 - $155,900.00
San Francisco, CA - $87,700.00 - $155,900.00
Pay Range$73,100.00 - $129,900.00 Annual
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.