About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Business Execution Consultant to join our Operational Reporting Group. The Senior Business Execution Consultant will continue team onboarding into JIRA using Agile experience. Will serve as a SME for implementing a JIRA workflow process for operational reporting and LOB reporting teams. Will also have responsibilities for oversight of reporting documentation.
In this role, you will:
- Draft and seek approvals on responses for high priority requests
- Provide insight around analytical functions and processes to explain the inner workings of the process
- Lead support functions or operations for multiple business groups and contribute to large scale strategic initiatives
- Ensure efficiency, quality, cost effectiveness of solutions, and pipeline management relating to assigned operations
- Research moderately complex business, operational, and strategic initiatives that require analytical skills, basic knowledge of organizational strategy and Business Execution, and understanding of international business
- Work independently to make recommendations for support function by providing support and leadership
- Assist in the planning and execution of a variety of programs and initiatives that may include risk mitigation, efficiency, and customer experience
- Collaborate and consult with team leaders in developing project plans, policies and procedures
- Provide leadership in management of relationships and implementation of programs, services, and initiatives with cross functional business partners
- 4+ years of Management consulting, Strategy Consulting, or Business Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Experience with managing documentation
- Meeting facilitation experience
- Experience with skills documentation including creating process flows, risk mapping, and anchoring
- Experience serving as a Scrum Master
- Experience implementing and maintaining Jira Portfolio product
- Experience leading audit walk-throughs
- Experience w/ Confluence
- Experience with facilitating responses to regulatory (i.e. high priority) requests.
- Extensive experience with Wells Fargo enterprise Agile is highly preferred
- Power BI reporting experience preferred
- Exposure to Wells Fargo internal database EIW
- 1+ year of SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) experience
- Hybrid work schedule
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.