About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Technology Business Systems Consultant in Commercial Banking as part of the Customer Relationship Management Enablement group. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com .
This position will be responsible for day-to-day support of the Commercial Banking Client Insights platform; including root-cause analysis, data verification from source systems, working with technology to fix issues, story grooming, testing and production validation. This market leading platform is under development in partnership with Microsoft and will be piloted with GTM (Global Treasury Management) before expanding to MMB (Middle Market Banking) and ABLL (Asset-Based Lending & Leasing) business groups in Commercial Banking over the coming 24 months. This is an opportunity to support a new market leading product, working with your business and technology partners to align strategic business needs with value, support an agile execution, and drive adoption of the platform.
In this role, you will:
- Identify and complete analysis on moderately complex to complex business, operational, or technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of planning and direction conducted to resolve complex business problems
- Lead efforts in providing technology initiatives for simple to complex business problems within technology business systems
- Act as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using tools to analysis data from disparate systems to provide guidance to improvement and/or re-engineer technical processes
- Contribute to the development of systems and procedures that are both cost effective and meet the relevant business requirements
- Partner with business and technology teams to evaluate moderately complex to complex business problems and lead a team to provide comprehensive technological solutions
- Collaborate and consult with business and technology teams to evaluate and resolve issues in order to provide technological solutions and manage both project schedules and deliverables
- Coordinate communication and information flow between business and technology teams
- 4+ years of Business Systems Data experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 2+ years experience with Database tools such as Teradata Studio and Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
- 2+ years experience with root-cause analysis and data validation with data from various data sources
- 4+ years of requirements analysis, story grooming and test case validation
- 4+ years working in agile matrix teams
- Experience with Middle Market Banking data and sales process
- Experience with Treasury Management data and sales process
- Experience with Asset Based Lending & Leasing data and sales process
- Experience with predictive analytics and Next Best Actions.
- Working knowledge of MS Azure, Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI
- Working knowledge of UX design principles
- Experience of MS Dynamics or Salesforce CRM platforms
- Demonstrated ability to develop and nurture relationships with a broad-base network of employees across different Lines of Business
- 600 S 4th St, Minneapolis, MN
- 550 S Tryon St, Charlotte, NC
- 5000 Riverside Dr, Irving, TX
- 333 Market St, San Francisco, CA
- 2700 S Price Rd, Chandler, AZ
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.