About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Risk Analytics Consultant to join the Auto Lending Risk team focusing on Loss Forecasting.
In this role, you will:
- Act as an advisor to experienced leadership to develop, influence, and interpret analysis for monitoring and oversight of portfolio and deliver insight and decision strategies, with long term goals for highly complex business analysis and modeling companywide
- Lead the strategy and resolution of highly complex and unique challenges requiring strategic, advanced analytical, inductive thinking, and performance monitoring
- Extract data to provide statistical and financial modeling companywide, delivering solutions that are long term, large scale, and require vision, innovation, and coordination of highly complex activities and guidance to others
- Provide vision, direction, and expertise to experienced leadership on implementing innovative and significant business solutions that are large-scale, companywide strategies
- Engage with all levels of professionals and managers companywide
- Act as an expert advisor to experienced leadership
Required Qualifications, US:
- 5+ years of Risk Analytics experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Experience with forecasting Delinquency and Loss Forecasting for a lead US Consumer Lending Institution
- Working knowledge and proven experience in exploratory Data Analysis and process flow design and optimization,
- Excellent Stakeholder Management, verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience communicating and presenting complex information to multiple levels of the organization
- Experience in gathering, analyzing and interpreting large datasets
- Working knowledge of Advanced MS-Excel, SAS, SQL, Tableau, R and Python
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in a quantitative discipline
- Charlotte, NC
- Minneapolis, MN
- Wilmington, DE
- Des Moines, IA
- Dallas, TX
- Preferred location(s) listed above. Other locations within the Wells Fargo footprint may be considered for current Wells Fargo employees.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.