About Wells Fargo - Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique
skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About Wells Fargo India & Philippines- Wells Fargo India & Philippines (WFI&P) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo & Company, by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. WFI&P operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about WFI&P at our International Careers website.
Department Overview- Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB) Securities Shared Services Operations is a cross-functional group of teams that provide support for CIB-Markets and the broader Wells Fargo organization. Shared Services are the owners and stewards of both client and reference data with a focus on operational excellence and superior client service. The Shared Services Client Data & Onboarding team is focused on data and documentation gathering that is necessary to onboard new clients, maintain client accounts and support the client throughout the lifecycle of the relationship. The team interacts with all departments within Capital Market Sales as well as Compliance, Settlement Operations, AML/KYC, Middle Office and Credit.
Process Overview- Operations is responsible for end-to-end client data strategy, data connectivity, data integrity and reporting. We act as data steward for core client & related data elements. It also supports maintaining client data and lifecycle space through system integration, data validation, automation and instituting Lean workflow principles. In addition, provides strategy across the maintenance space that focuses on enhancing existing processes while mitigating risk and leveraging vendor solutions, where applicable.
Our teams work closely across the firm to develop and deliver new products and services, while mitigating operational risk and enhancing the client experience. We drive process and technology change to scale and automate our businesses. To summarize, for every new product launched and every trade executed, it is Operations that develops and manages the processes and controls that enable business flow.
About the Role- Team Member will be part of the Reg Due Diligence team and should at least deep understanding of US regulations(such as DFA,FINRA,MIFID,IBOR,QFC..etc). Team member will be responsible for analyzing and maintaining client documentation,Regulatory reporting data as part of the Client On-Boarding process. You will also drive initiatives and provide solutions that will have an impact on client experience and risk mitigation.
• Act as a control group for sales and trading desk.
• Coordinate day-to-day activities for access configuration, inventory/access management.
• Coverage assignment for Sales and Trading desks enabling them to execute and book the trades and manage fees.
• Proficient on all regulatory, legal, and operational rules/policies impacting client data.
• Strong Knowledge of the banking regulatory reporting rules and US regulations FINRA,QFC,Dodd Frank Act, SBS, SEC15a6, MSRB,MIFID II etc.
• Independently research and analyze regulatory reporting requirements and other financial documents and ensure Regulatory reporting requirements are clearly communicated to the business units publish source data reports
• Identifies and highlight/escalate potential risk arising within process.
• Excellent Interpersonal skills – ability to build relationships.
• Oversee BAU and identify process enhancement opportunities
• Support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture
• Work with other Client Data teams to effectively manage and process client data requests
• Develop strong working relationships with stake holders Sales,Complaince, other onboarding teams
• Ensure and Adhere to the Regulatory Reporting standards, policies and procedures
• Become a risk manager by ensuring data integrity and challenging where required
• Provide reporting to senior leadership and produce insightful analyses of the business upon request for management
• Strong Knowledge of the banking regulatory reporting rules and regulations including FINRA 4210, QFC,DFA,MIFID II and other key regulatory policies and rules.
• Extensive knowledge and understanding of all capital markets products, industry trends, regulatory changes, and industry-wide best practices.
• Ability to independently research and analyze regulatory reporting requirements and other financial documents
• Extensive knowledge and experience supporting Fixed Income and Equity Sales & Trading Lines of Business.
• Advanced knowledge of client on-boarding life-cycle
• Strong Analytic ability, with high attention to detail, accuracy and strong problem solving skills
• Ability to communicate (written/verbal) effectively at all organizational levels
• Ability to plan and organize workload within tight deadlines, meeting day-to-day objectives as well as longer term strategic goals
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a business-related field is strongly preferred
• Previous experience in Operations and/or Financial Services industry - Relevant work experience of 2-4 years in one or a combination of the following: middle office, collateral, documentation, project management, business operations, strategic planning in regulatory oversight, AML/KYC, US tax regime & compliance and client onboarding within Corporate Investment Banking
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Knowledge and understanding of Excel, PowerPoint, Word and adaptability to other software products
• Ability to research, compile, and perform complex analysis on critical operational data
• Be highly collaborative and team-oriented
• Demonstrate strong analytical and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work with impacted areas to understand complex problems
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, team oriented environment
• Strong multi-tasking abilities in a high performance, high demand environment
• Ability to think strategically, drive consensus and influence decision making
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.