Job Profile Summary - Business Execution
Covers jobs responsible for developing, implementing, and executing business initiatives and programs, as well as serving as advocates for Wells Fargo's vision and business plans across business groups.
About this role: Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Business Execution Consultant within the Wealth and Investment Management Operations team.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, and both individual and institutional retirement
In this role, you will:
- Lead cross functional teams to strategize, plan, and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives
- Drive accountability for assigned initiatives, limit risk exposure, and create efficiencies as appropriate
- Review strategic approaches and effectiveness of support function and business performance
- Perform assessments through fact finding and data requiring creative approaches to solving complex issues, and develop appropriate solutions or recommendations
- Make decisions in highly complex and multifaceted situations requiring solid understanding of business group's functional area or products, facilitate decision making and issue resolution, and support implementation of developed solutions and plans
- Collaborate and consult with members of the Business Execution team and team leaders to drive strategic initiatives
- Influence, guide and lead less experienced Strategy and Execution staff within the group
- Participate in a variety of assigned and ongoing business operations to ensure success in meeting business goals and objectives
- Identify opportunities for process improvement by conducting root cause testing of all compliance and business metrics
- Collaborate and consult with leaders and executive management
Experience in Business Operations, Leadership, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint)
- Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities
- Ability to think strategically, implement, and deliver business objectives
- Graduate , A Masters of Business Administration (MBA), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), or comparable professional designation
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Capital Markets
- Solid critical thinking skills
- Ability to convert raw data into presentation format
- Follow processes and procedures to complete end-to-end tasks such as updating spreadsheets and delivering files to appropriate recipients
- Collect information from multiple groups and organize the data for performance reporting
- Compile fundamental and economic data
- Develop and maintain databases
10PM to 7AM
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.