About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Client Performance Analyst 1 in Wealth and Investment Management as part of Wells Fargo Advisors. Learn more about our career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com .
In this role, you will:
- Support a Financial Advisor(s) by providing analytics on existing and prospective clients and intensive market research to track new leads and follow-up.
- Collect data and analyze investment performance results for use in developing reports for clients or internal management.
- Verify accuracy of all portfolio and benchmark performance results and monitor performance trends.
- Respond to client requests and conduct special projects/analyses.
- May participate in product category meetings and may create pitch book presentations and materials for existing and prospective client meetings.
Required Qualifications, US:
- 2+ years of Performance Analysis experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Successfully completed FINRA Series 7 and 66 (or 63 and 65) exams to qualify for immediate registration (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Client services experience
- Knowledge and understanding of brokerage: systems or applications
- Brokerage client support experience
- Financial analysis experience
- Experience driving for results, applying a sense of urgency, and bringing issues to closure in a decisive manner despite obstacles and opposition
- Proficient Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Access) skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Customer service focus with experience actively listening, eliciting information, comprehending customer issues/needs, and recommending solutions
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels; where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of broker-dealer channel
- Obtaining and/or maintaining appropriate FINRA license(s) is required for ongoing employment in this position
- Compliance with state law registration and licensing requirements is mandatory
- In addition to state registration and licensing requirements, specific product licenses or SAFE licensing may apply
- Additional requirements include meeting enhanced financial fitness and criminal background standards
- Wells Fargo will initiate the FINRA licensing review process at the time of offer acceptance
- For specific FINRA qualification exams obtained after 9/30/2018, the Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) exam co-requisite may also be required
This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship.
Posting Location: 1211 Avenue of the Americas, 27th Floor, New York, NY 10036
Pay Range$57,700.00 - $102,700.00 Annual
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.