About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Analytics Consultant in the Customer Excellence Data and Analytics group supporting the Customer Remediation Analytics Support organization. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com .
In this role, you will:
Provide leadership in the identification and development of new research concepts and designs
- Ensure adherence to compliance and legal regulations and policies on all projects managed
- Develop reports that enable management to make informed decisions
- Monitor daily results of metrics to ensure adherence to policy and procedure
- Provide updates on project logs, monthly budget forecasts, monthly newsletters, and operations reviews
- Mentor or manage less experienced staff, interns, and external contractors
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and more experienced managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Lead projects, teams, or serve as a peer mentor
- Shift Timings: 1:30 PM IST to 10:30 PM IST.
- 8+ years of Analytics experience.
- Bachelors, M.A./M.Sc. College Degree or Higher in applied mathematics, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis.
- 6 year programming in SQL.
- 1+ years of Teradata experience
- 1+ years of Oracle experience
- 1+ years of SAS experience
- Exposure to Tableau,Tableau,PowerBI,JQL,Jira.
- Knowledge about Home Lending or Auto Lending is a plus.
- Knowledge of PVSI, Non-Lending, Student Loans, Small Business and Personal Lines and Loans is a plus.
- Strong experience with data integration, database structures and data warehouses.
- Persuasive written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in Financial Services working with one or more of the following data: Auto Lending, Home Lending, Credit Card, Retail Banking, Merchant Services, Personal Lending, Deposits, Wealth & Investment Management
- Knowledge and understanding of incorporating business requirements into coherent technical requirements
- Data ETL experience with SSIS
- 1+ years of data management experience
- Ability to form a story through data analysis
- Ability to develop and integrate data driven analytical decision making
- Audit or Quality Assurance Testing experience
- Experience performing manual testing and integration testing, writing manual and automated test scripts
- Knowledge and understanding of technology testing: unit, regression, integration, and stress performance testing
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Be able to quickly learn business operations and processes
- Have a strong attention to detail and be able to meet high quality standards consistently
- Think critically to identify and prevent risk in data, solutions, and procedures
- Be able to grasp complex business issues quickly, recommend solutions, and drive for resolutions
- Have a sense of urgency, passion for results, and personal accountability for achievement in a dynamic and complex environment, coordinating multiple tasks within aggressive time frames
- Interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management
- Have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills, and ability to articulate complex material to a diverse audience
- Work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Have advanced problem solving and technical troubleshooting capabilities
- Be willing to assist on high priority work outside of regular business hours or on weekends as needed
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
- Flexibility to work from home and meet the home eligibility assessment conditions, based on business need
- Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.