About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an Associate Loan Servicing Representative...
In this role, you will:
- Support a variety of loan servicing tasks, including reviewing loan disbursement requests, processing disbursements, preparing loan demands, and re-conveyances
- Identify opportunities to improve loan servicing process within established procedures
- Perform routine tasks for Loan Servicing functional area including reviewing, researching, processing
- Respond to written and phone inquiries of low to moderate complexity from customers, title companies, vendors, and internal personnel pertaining to loans and various areas within Loan Servicing functional area
- Regularly receive direction from Loan Servicing supervisors and escalate customer questions and issues to more experienced individuals
- Interact with immediate Loan Servicing team on loan applications, processes, documentations, claim insurance handling, or related loan servicing tasks, as well as internal and external customers
Required Qualifications, US:
- 6+ months of Loan Servicing experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Loan Servicing, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.