About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Lead Digital Product Manager...
In this role, you will:
- Act as an advisor to senior leadership to develop or influence digital products, initiatives, plans, specifications, resources, and long-term goals for highly complex business and technical needs across a functional area within the Digital environment
- Coordinate highly complex activities and guidance to others
- Provide vision, direction and expertise to senior leadership on implementing innovative and significant digital business plans, programs and initiatives which have significant impact
- Strategically engage with all levels of professionals and managers across the enterprise
- Owns, refines, and prioritizes product backlog based on customers, Objectives and Key Results and business value
- Turn product vison and Voice of Customer into actionable user stories, technical requirements, prioritize the user stories, define requirements keeping in line with UX and arrange product backlog
- Own P&L for product Area, managing volume drivers and unit costs for a transparent TCO view
- Interacts with customers and coordinates to manage dependencies and clear impediments
- Decide scale and SLAs along with Dev, Ops and Service management teams
- Contributes to product vision and backlog
Required Qualifications, US:
- 7+ years of digital product management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills with comfort in speaking with business stakeholders
- Effective in a non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency, safety, trust
- Proven knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the relevant business function (e.g., ITS)
- Understanding and knowledge of various internal roles (both business and technology) and how they interact with their product
- Experience with the digital products / applications within the business function
- Strong network and ability to influence decisions within the business function
- Strong collaborator with cross-functional teams from tech, design, and business
- Experience participating in teams in an agile setting
- Experience in backlog development (e.g., prioritization and grooming, writing stories)
- Familiarity with basic technology concepts (e.g., testing)
- Strong leader, collaborator, team player, and individual contributor
- Effective problem solver with ability to manage and lead the team to push the solution and progress
- Strategic thinker capable of envisioning the future of the product
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.