About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Business Relationship Support Specialist- Client Service Officer to join our growing team in Singapore
In this role, you will:
- Be accountable for a complex portfolio of customers
- Share leadership role with managers to oversee a portfolio of accounts
- Identify opportunity for process improvements within the portfolio
- Review and analyze the decision process for customer accounts and evaluate the profitability and risk of designated portfolio
- Assist with customer onboarding, due diligence and other associated risk management matters where required.
- Verify compliance and report identified issues for resolution
- Independently, proactively and effectively manage customer issues, monitors overdrafts, confirms additional source of funds and partners with managers in decision making process.
- Act as the customers’ main point of contact for operational questions and handle complex customer issues including escalation and resolution
- Provide the same standard of customer care to our internal team members, who may in turn be servicing Wells Fargo’s financial institution customers in various countries across the globe
- Manages "owning the customer experience" approach and effectively executes on all standard protocols regarding interactions with customers.
- Conducts customer courtesy calls, by phone, promote relationship building and a positive customer experience during customer interactions and identify cross-sell opportunities.
- Develop expertise in the policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- Lead team and serve as a subject matter expert for the department
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Business Relationship Support/ Client Services Support, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 2+ years banking experience of international business, preferably payment and trade operation’s background and relevant product experience as it applies to financial institution clients
- Client service experience for financial institutions clients in Thailand market is advantage
- Work collaboratively in a small team with a receptive attitude that allows him/ her to take on additional tasks that ensure the smooth running of a small office
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management and prioritization, skills and ability to manage multiple assignments concurrently
- Exhibit strong attention to detail and organization
- Self-motivated with a strong goal orientation and can work well in a team orientated environment
- Excellent communication skills. Fluent in English and Thai language due to interaction with Thailand financial institutions clients
- Proficient with MS Office applications (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
Fluent in English and Thai language due to interaction with Thailand financial institutions clients
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.