About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Fraud & Claims Operations Representative...
In this role, you will:
- Support fraud and claims functional area by proactively identifying opportunities to improve customer experience, and offer ideas to mitigate risks through effective authentication of customers in order to prevent fraudulent activity
- Perform moderately complex customer support tasks by utilizing solid communication, verbal and written, skills to establish rapport with customer and to deescalate difficult, as well as sensitive information as a part of resolving a claim
- Receive direction from managers and escalate non-routine questions
- Oversee multiple claim types, and take appropriate action to decision the case using multiple systems and applications
- Interact with colleagues on required information as well as external and internal customers through inbound or outbound calling
- Contact third parties for research
- With at least 1 - 2 years customer service experience in a BPO setting
- With at least 1 year back-office experience
- Experience in managing financial accounts specifically Fraud is preferred but not required
- Completed a 4-year course or completed at least 2nd year of college
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.