About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Branch Product Support Representative...
In this role, you will:
- Present, promote, and sell products and services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost benefit and needs research of existing and potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Identify customer needs and deliver products that meet their needs and expectations
- Identify leads and educate prospect customers through presentations and calls
- Provide support to existing customers
- Provide recommendations on products and services that best accommodate the customer
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Interact with internal and external customers
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- Must have at least 1 - 2 years Customer Service background in a BPO setting
- Experience in handling financial related accounts is preferred but not required
- Completed a 4-year course or completed at least 2nd year of college
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.