Wells Fargo is seeking a Technology Operations Analyst...
In this role, you will:
Serve as IT hardware asset management subject matter expert.
- Manage acquisition, deployment, utilization, tracking, security, and final disposition of IT assets.
- Plan and implement IT hardware asset life cycle strategy; advise Procurement and IT Operations in procurement strategies for IT hardware acquisition.
- Validate and inward IT Assets from Supplier / Supply Chain function.
- Maintain and Manage IT Asset store with updated Inventory status records.
- Allocate / assign assets based on approved requests.
- Handle Repair & maintenance service tickets via service management tool (Remedy/ServiceNow).
- Coordinate & Manage internal Asset Movements based on business requirements.
- Process IT asset Returns & Disposals ensuring necessary tools and records are updated.
- Adhere to Standard operating procedures and highlight exception scenarios.
- Work on various Asset management & Ticket workflow tools include laptops, monitors, thin clients, VoIP’s and other IT related assets.
- Ensure superior end user experience by effective and efficient service.
- Excellent customer service skills and be able to handle pressure.
- Be a team player and ensure the function is successful.
- Be open and flexible to work on demanding situations to support business outcomes.
- Uphold the Vision, Values & Goals of Wells Fargo through the behavioral attributes:
- Place customers at the center of everything you do. Exceed customer expectations and build relationships that last a lifetime.
- Collaborate across teams, businesses, and functions.
- Commit yourself to the highest standards of integrity, transparency, and principled performance. Do the right thing, in the right way, and hold yourself accountable.
- Promote diversity and inclusion in all aspects of business and at all levels.
- Lead yourself, lead the team, and lead the business — in service to customers, communities, team members
- Bachelor’s degree
- Certification or knowledge about hardware IT assets management / ITIL / ITSM Domain.
- 4-6 years in End User IT asset management support roles
- Strong analytical skills.
- Fluency in English and at least one regional language.
- Demonstrate passion and knowledge for End User IT Products (Desktops, laptops, Headsets – be able to compare brands and configurations)
- Effective verbal, written and presentation communication skills in English
- Able to effectively work on Pivot and Formulas in Microsoft and a beginner to intermediate skills in Word and PowerPoint
- Possess strong organizational and customer service skills
- Efficient problem-solving abilities
- Being ambitious, confident and determine
- Able to assimilate data and crunch high volume of asset records
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.