At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Treasury Management Sales Consultant in Global Treasury Management as part of Commercial Banking. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com.
Why Wells Fargo:
This is where your true career begins. We ranked #3 on the 2022 LinkedIn Top Companies list – and #1 among financial services companies – as the best workplace “to grow your career” in the U.S. At Wells Fargo, we support employees’ career aspirations and growth. We’re proud of our employee-welfare-centered business approach and our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. We offer competitive salaries and one of the richest benefits packages in the industry. Our Total Rewards program focuses on wellness, work-life balance and the financial health of our employees. Our customers invest with us, we invest in you. Apply today.
In this role, you will:
- Partner with relationship managers and business bankers in a consultative selling role, and is responsible for meeting annual sales goals and sales activity targets by developing and executing a strategy to retain and fully penetrate existing relationships
- Review and analyze moderately complex business, operational, or technical challenges that require an in depth evaluation of multiple factors within Treasury Management Sales functional area
- Independently resolve moderately complex issues
- Lead a Treasury Management Sales team to meet project deliverables while leveraging solid understanding of Treasury Management Sales functional area, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with Treasury Management Sales peers, colleagues, and more experienced managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Lead Treasury Management Sales projects and teams, or serve as a mentor for less experienced individuals
- 4+ years of Treasury Management Sales experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Experience exceeding established sales and customer satisfaction goals
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong negotiation and influence skills
- Strong presentation skills
- In depth understanding of complex treasury management solutions and commercial cash management processes
- Experience using data to drive decisions, e.g., analyzing working capital management and payment optimization metrics to make the case for change
- 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: Treasury or Cash Management
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP)
- Ability to travel 25-50% of the time
Position will report to the posted location per Enterprise/LOB guidance, currently 3 days in office.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.