About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an Associate Account Resolution Representative. The role covers jobs responsible for providing quality customer experience while working to collect and negotiate terms of repayment on complex outstanding account balances.
In this role, you will:
- Support Account Resolution functional area as an entry level Account Resolution Specialist by utilizing the knowledge of company products, services, policies, procedures, and Account Resolution systems
- Apply knowledge when communicating with delinquent customers
- Seek ways to improve quality customer experience by collecting and negotiating terms of repayment on outstanding account balances
- Perform routine transactional tasks, such as taking inbound calls and making outbound calls by utilizing either an auto dialer or direct dial system to determine reason for delinquency
- Receive direction from supervisors, and escalate questions and complex issues to Account Resolution individuals
- Interact with immediate Account Resolution team on basic Account Resolution related information, as well as internal and external customers
- Experience in Account Resolution, customer contact, Customer Service, Sales environment, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, education
- Completed 2nd year College Level (no back subjects)
- 1+ year experience in BPO, Contact Center or Financial Account in a voice process
- Experience in Collections preferred
- Flexible with work hours, schedule and arrangement
- Willing to work in Mc Kinley Hill, Taguig City
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.