About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Systems Quality Assurance Analyst...
In this role, you will:
The ECE Testing and Production Support Team is responsible for both End User Acceptance Testing and Production support. As a consultant on this exciting team, you would be responsible for the following activities:
End User Acceptance Testing
- Execute test scripts
- Report defects
- Execute production validation scripts
- Analyze user stories
- Write scripts for both testing and production validation
Production Support Tasks
- Assisting users with complex issues they are having with the Enterprise Complaints Management Platform, Third Party Complaints Capture Tool, Compass, and other applications as they are added to our support process.
- Review users’ issues, work to resolve the issues and escalate as necessary.
- Recommend updates to the production support processes and procedures
- Assist with creating/updating production reporting
- Monitor issues
- Work with management and communication to share issue awareness.
- Self-directed, pro-active, self-starter
- Quick thinker
- Engaging partners in open dialogue and negotiation
- Experience working on teams across multiple locations
- Displays business process and technology skills and experience associated with complex change initiatives.
- Proven success using quantitative techniques to turn data into actionable imperatives.
- Knowledge of organizational procedures, operations and applicable compliance rules and regulations.
- Experience in ALM, JIRA
Mandatory skills and experience:
- 4+ years of Systems Quality Assurance test experience
- 2+ years in ALM
- 2+ years production support or root cause analysis experience
Primary skills, Key focus areas and domain expertise:
The QA analyst will be supporting the following:
UAT testing using ALM Production support Production validation and checkout
Production validation: End user testing experience
- Will need to work closely with Onshore partners in understanding on validation scripts
- Must be able to Write scripts in ALM
- Provide a Walkthrough within team
- Be able to list out the steps for running Scripts – using ALM
- Strong expertise in ALM testing tool
- Shift coverage: Should work in US off hours, and provide Production support
- Ability to learn the applications supported – Self starter
- Ability to Triage and Troubleshoot Production issues - RCA
- Timely escalation to Onshore partners to ensure speedy resolution
- Strong Communication and articulation skills
- Be Concise and to the point in communication
- Self-starter, Ability to anticipate Risks and need for Controls
Jira and Service desk exposure preferred.
- Exposure to Agile methodology
- Ability to use Jira and service desk to read / edit user stories
- Use Jira for communication on features and To-dos
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.