About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India & Philippines (WFIP) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. WFIP operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about WFIP at our International Careers website.
Operations Business Excellence and Support (OBX) is part of Quality Management (QM) Consumer and Small Business Banking Operations (CSBBO). Teams perform quality reviews to monitor and evaluate calls/cases to ensure standard procedures are followed and a quality product is being delivered to customers. We also partner with operations to help identify, research, resolve and report all discrepancies related to quality findings. QM quality team is focused on providing feedback and quality trending to our customers as well as our business partners.
About the Role
The Reporting and Analytics team is responsible for generating various key reports including identification of need based on trend and discussion with QM stakeholders, outcome of QM activities and as per standard requirements for periodic supervision and oversight.
- The team is responsible for determining trend and emerging opportunities through reporting and analytic work.
- The team is a centralized analytics and reporting team supporting Centre of Excellence, Controls and Enablement. The DART team provides reporting and analysis in support of QA initiatives across CECE, as well as contributes insight to teams who have oversight responsibilities. The team uses analytics to drive insights and provide credible challenge.
- Design and develop operational, management and executive reports utilizing tools such as advanced Excel, SQL, and Tableau.
- Consult with Quality Management Business leaders to define reporting and analytics requirements.
- Own multiple production reports; be responsible for all aspects of these reports including deployment, generation, maintenance, documentation and quality.
- Ensures adherence to data management/data governance regulations and policies.
- Analyze data and recommend trends to assist business leaders take considered decisions
- Develop working knowledge of QM process and source systems associated with data reporting and analysis
- Understanding of business requirements and contributing to the strategy to meet those analytical needs
- Good analytical skills including strategically analyzing data, diagnosing opportunities, and providing interventions
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Physics, Economics, Operations research, or other quantitative fields
- 2+ year of experience with SQL and SAS/Tableau
- Role will require advanced data analysis experience
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to translate analytical data into useful business information
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to quickly come up to speed on and contribute to complex code based with minimal supervision
- Strong collaboration skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize between projects
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Expertise in exploratory text mining and machine learning
- 4+ years of SAS/SQL/Python experience
- Hands-on experience working with large and complex data
- Experience with Microsoft Reporting tools including Visual Studio
- Proficient in research and analysis
- Critical thinking and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn the business aspects quickly
- A Master’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Physics, Economics, Operations research, or other quantitative fields
- Knowledge and understanding of SQL-MR
- Experience with Data Visualization tool such as SAS VA, R
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.