About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Principal Business Execution Consultant...
In this role, you will:
- Act as a top subject matter professional for Business Execution who leads highly complex, large, and cross organizational strategic initiatives with companywide impact
- Lead the strategy and resolution of the most complex and significant challenges across multiple lines of business
- Deliver solutions that are long-term, large scale, broad reaching
- Plan and manage strategic initiatives, using solid analytical skills, extensive knowledge of Business Execution, and understanding of international business
- Provide vision, leadership, and industry knowledge regarding highly complex cross organizational strategic initiatives that significantly influence the company's business
- Strategically lead all levels of professionals and managers across multiple lines of business and support groups
- Evaluate effectiveness and provide updates to key enterprise stakeholders, leadership, and executive leadership regarding the root cause, cost or benefit, and risk evaluations
Required Qualifications, US:
- 10+ years of Business Execution, Implementation, or Strategic Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 5+ years of Information security and control testing experience
- 5+ years of Risk/compliance assessment experience, and technical writing experience
- 3+ years of management experience
- 3+ years of Swift and assessment processing experience
- Any of the following certifications such as QSA, CISSP, CISA, CISM, ISO, SANS
- Broad knowledge across all information security domains
Collecting and reviewing evidence to ensure we can attest the Cyber Security controls are operating effectively
Desired candidate will have expert knowledge of SWIFT industry standard and broader expertise in information security risk across multiple lines of business. Understand and comply with expectations specified in Operational Risk programs, standards and/or policies. Participate, engage, and contribute to oversight activities, as applicable, in a timely, complete, and high-quality manner. Demonstrate reliable, timely, and consistent information security risk subject matter expertise and challenge to businesses and corporate functions. Evaluate SWIFT industry requirements and ensure firm demonstrates compliance. Analyze regulatory engagements for Information security Risk impacts. Review policy exception requests and determine to endorse or challenge. Assist in review of Risk Acceptances.
Pay Range$144,400.00 - $300,000.00 Annual
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.