About Wells Fargo India & Philippines
Wells Fargo India & Philippines enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. WIP operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about WIP at our International Careers website .
National Services Group under Global Treasury Management provides cash management services and digital channel capabilities for customers of Commercial Banking and Corporate & Investment Banking.
About this role:
Internally known as Customer Service Representative, Wells Fargo is seeking a Customer Service Representative...
In this role, you will:
- Support financial products and services
- Identify opportunities to improve customer service experience and offer ideas to resolve internal and external customer issues to provide first call resolution
- Perform moderately complex customer support tasks
- Receive direction from customer service supervisor and escalate non-routine questions
- Interact with customer service team on complex customer issues
- Provide training on policies and procedures, and provide guidance to less experienced individuals, as well as internal and external customers
Required Qualifications, International:
- 2+ years’ Experience in Customer Service / Technical Support, Financial Services or Contact Center, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- At least completed 2 years in college or higher. A degree in information technology, computer science, or related course is preferred
- Problem analysis and resolution skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Good PC skills with the aptitude to learn new systems quickly
- Understanding of computer networking, including but not limited to: local area networks (LAN), wide area networks (WAN), internet service provision (ISP), internet protocol (IP), local machine and group security policies, firewalls, and web proxy/content filtering.
- Good understanding of end-user operating systems, Windows 7-10, and Mac OS.
- Good understanding of commercial web browsers such as MS Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Safari.
- Good understanding of smartphones and tablets, including Apple iOS and Android OS, using both native application and web-based functions.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills
- Knowledge and understanding of treasury management industry products and services (preferred but not required)
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills.
- Proven success in problem analysis and resolution with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to multi-task and work in a deadline driven environment.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- CompTIA A+ certification (preferred but not required)
- CompTIA Network+ (preferred but not required)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) (preferred but not required)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) (preferred but not required)
- Apple Certified iOS Technician (ACiT) (preferred but not required)
- Apple Certified Mac Technician (ACMT) (preferred but not required)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) (preferred but not required)
- Identifying and resolving client issues by having a dynamic customer service attitude through telephone and email. Responding, completing, and interacting through Microsoft Outlook and Skype communication channels.
- Acting as a liaison between the client and bank operations, sales officers, vendors and relationship managers to ensure the delivery of quality services to meet client needs.
- Responsible for accurately creating, monitoring, and managing requests to meet and exceed expectations.
- Assist clients with product training and walk through of Treasury Management services.
- Participate in assigned special projects
- The departmental hours are from 7:00pm – 10:00am Manila Time, Monday – Friday, and the candidate selected will need to be available to work any shift during these hours
- Wells Fargo has returned to office since April 2022, this role is expected to report onsite
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.