About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Commercial Loan Closing Representative.
In this role, you will:
Responsibility includes, but not limited to:
- Responsible for a variety of pre-close activities for moderately complex commercial loans, including coordinating all aspects of loan closings
- Accurately evaluate and upload data into the systems of record to ensure compliance with all bank policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements
- Document and coordinate legal activities for loan documentation that may also include documentation purchased from third party sources, with internal staff and the Corporate Legal group
- Work collaboratively with Credit, Sales and Legal regarding proper procedures and documentation requirements necessary to ensure accuracy with negotiated terms and ensure alignment with appropriate compliance standards
- Conduct quality reviews and monitor key performance metrics as related to efficiencies and effective processes
- Identify activities of the team to ensure conformity with established procedures
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Interact with internal customers
- Flexible to work in any shift.
- At least a B. Com or an equivalent degree preferably MBA / M.Com
- Sound analytical thinking / high attention to detail with focus on research across various platforms
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced production environment and juggle a variety of tasks (time management skills are important)
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written.
- High level of personal motivation, strong interpersonal skills to work across time zone
- Must be comfortable working independently and as part of a team
- 1-3 years of Commercial loan closing , loan booking / onboarding or loan documentation experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, education
- Excellent computer skills: Word, Excel & PowerPoint. Advanced knowledge of excel, VBA etc is a plus
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.