About this role
Wells Fargo is seeking a Securities Operations Representative as internally known answers internal calls from both the field office and other home office departments with regards to creating and follow-up transaction orders for new businesses and after sales service on networked annuities on brokerage accounts. We serve as the voice of the processing desk and coordinate with various areas in special product operations, brokerage operations, and annuity carriers for pending and existing annuity contracts.
In this role, you will:
- Perform various operational tasks on complex securities that require general knowledge of unit functions and systems
- Support securities operations
- Identify ways to improve the overall process
- Perform moderately complex duties such as processing, researching inquires and reconciling transactions
- Review time sensitive documents
- Receive direction from supervisor and coordinate situations involving other departments
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Interact with internal customers
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- Completed 2 years of tertiary education or graduated bachelor's degree
- At least 3 years' experience of strong customer service support in BPO or Financial industry
- Experience in a financial campaign, minimum of 1 year
Strong communication skills
Experience in service desk or servicing internal customers is preferred
Experience in securities or brokerage services is preferred
- Amenable to permanent night shift that follow US holidays
- Amenable to work onsite in Mckinley Hill, Taguig City
- Walk-through field advisors and associates in placing annuity order/s online and/or providing off platform forms for manual trades
- Follow-up on document status submitted for new business and annuity liquidations
- Coordinate with internal departments and carriers for detailed information regarding documents submitted and policy information of existing contracts
- Clearing security over the phone for internal employees with need to know but is not yet appointed on the contract level
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.