About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Technology Business Systems Consultant...
In this role, you will:
- Troubleshoot complex technical issues for Workday and other HRIT applications by working several technical partners to effectively investigate and analyze the root cause.
- Liaison between business, Workday/ Application vendor, and technical product team to effectively provide application support.
- Use diagnostic and other tools to maintain, troubleshoot and restore service for the systems.
- Identify gaps in current technology process and recommends changes to assure SLAs can be supported.
- Proactively identify software issues and coordinate resolution with users, app teams, and internal service groups.
- Assess changes for risk to production systems and assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported areas.
- Build a network with various technology teams for two-way communication.
- Act as a technical analyst between business and technical resources to translate highly technical scenario into business terminology and business terminology and process to the technology team.
- Identify technical support gaps in the current technology process and recommend changes and usability to assure SLAs can be supported.
- Responsible for accurate and timely communication of production issues.
- Apply deep knowledge of data accuracy, corporate policies and data security to any aspects of the project.
Required Qualifications, International:
- 8+ years of business systems analysis or design experience as demonstrated through work, or education.
- Demonstrated capability of application production support, problem solving and troubleshooting experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of HR operation work flows/processes.
- 4+ years of process design or improvement experience.
- 2+ year of experience with SAS or SQL, or other data management, reporting and query tools.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 7+ years of HR systems experience (Workday) preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of governance and compliance expected from providing solutions in systems and technology domains.
- A Bachelors' degree or higher in science or technology.
- Experience working in a large enterprise environment.
- Ability to act as a liaison between the technical design staff and business requester to ensure all requirements are met
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.