About this role:
This role (Reports developer) has to design, build and deploy reports and dashboards using Microsoft Power BI and Tableau.
In this role, you will:
- Study, analyze and understand business requirements in context to business intelligence.
- Design and map data models to shift raw data into meaningful insights.
- Utilize Power BI to build interactive and visually appealing dashboards and reports.
- Spot key performance indicators with apt objectives
- Analyze pervious and present data for better decision making
- Transform business requirements into technical publications
- Develop strong data documentation about algorithms, parameters, models
- Perform detailed analysis on tested and deployed Power BI scripts
- Run DAX queries and functions in Power BI
- Define and design new systems
- Take care of data warehouse development
- Make essential technical and strategic changes to improvise present business intelligence systems
- Identify the requirements and develop custom charts accordingly
- SQL querying for better results
Required Qualifications, US:
- 6+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Software Engineering, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Essential Qualifications:• Any graduate from a reputed institute
•Power BI/ SSAS.
•Good working knowledge on SQL Server database
Desired Qualifications: •DQ: Tableau or and Business intelligence reporting tool, Data warehouse, Data modelling
- Experience in software development and implementation in an enterprise environment. Hands-on Expertise in Power Bi reports and SSAS along with good SQL/ Datawarehouse / Data modelling. This role require a very strong technical expertise in Business intelligence along with other tech skills listed above.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.