About this role:
This role (ETL developer) must design, build and deploy ETL jobs and mapping using SSIS.
In this role, you will:
- Manage different versions of complicate code and distribute them to different teams in the organization.
- Create routines for importing data utilizing XML, CSV and comma delimitate files.
- Filter and cleanse OLTP data with complex store procedures and SSIS packages in the staging area.
- Develop a dimensional database and OLAP cube using SSAS for analysis, maintenance and good customer service.
- Involve in development and implementation of SSIS, SSRS and SSAS application solutions for various business units across the organization.
- Extract the data from XML and load it to dimensional model.
- Maintain SQL scripts, indexes, complex queries for data analysis and extraction.
- Check and tune the ETL jobs and SQL query for better performance
- Design and Develop data model structure for large DWH application.
- Create advanced reports like dashboard and scoreboard using SharePoint and power pivot for better presentation of data.
- Create cubes in SSAS reports which require complex calculations such as calculation of the premium for a particular policy.
- Work with business analysts, subject matter experts, and other team members to determine data extraction and transformation requirements.
- Create and configure an OLTP replication database for disaster recovery purpose.
- Designed/Implemented/Maintain OLAP servers and processes to replicate production data to the server.
- Develop ETL specifications, data mapping and other documentation require for ETL development.
- Evaluate schema and cube structure eliminate unnecessary data and re-factor as necessary to optimize for current reporting needs.
- Formulate and document ETL process design base on business requirements and system specification including source to target mapping and transformations.
Required Qualifications, US:
- 6+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, International:
- 6+ years of Experience in Software Engineering, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- ETL, SSIS, SQL Server, SQL, Performance tuning, Data warehousing, SSRS, Power BI
- Work independently on user stories assigned for mid to large size ETL project.
- Support production to ensure platform resiliency
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.