About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Liquidity Data Analyst...
In this role, you will:
- Work with technology partners daily in Finance to deliver solutions. Including support for user testing, release coordination, communication to business teams, and quarterly agile planning.
- Drive adoption of new capabilities with Finance business teams.
- Coordinate with Business Subject Matter experts, facilitate business design sessions, document requirements, and write user EPICs and stories.
- Build data tools and improved processes with Technology and others to create standard solutions for multiple departments regarding data quality, business rules, data lineage, traceability, etc…
- Identify and recommend opportunities for process improvement and risk control development
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements.
- Effectively explain complex analysis to cross-function stakeholders and leadership.
- Proven process improvement experience and ability to maintain process documentation; take ownership and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Prepare additional ad-hoc analyses/presentations and completing special projects.
- 2+ years of Treasury experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to exercise independent judgment to identify and resolve problems
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Database querying and creating ad hoc reporting results using SQL or similar querying methods
- Successfully operate in a complex and matrixed environment
- 2+ years working with large data sets
- 2+ years working with complex business process and design
- 2+ years working with JIRA , writing EPICs and User stories
- Intermediate SQL, Hadoop or other data management/querying tools; big data experience preferred
- Tableau, Power BI or other business intelligence/reporting tools experience
- 2+ years Scrum Master or Agile Product Owner
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.