About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Loan Documentation Processor...
In this role, you will:
- Provide support in performing loan documentation duties on the most complex loan packages to ensure compliance with company's policies and government regulations
- Process or close loans and act as a main point of contact for internal or external customers during the loan process
- Perform administrative, operational, or customer support tasks related to complex loan packages
- Manage an assigned pipeline of all loan types relative to business line
- Provide subject matter expertise and interpretation of procedures to the team of Loan Documentation specialists to ensure timely completion of work
- Interact with immediate Loan Documentation team, functional area, and internal peers outside work group on information related to the routine loan documentation process
- Experience in customer service, loan administration, Lending Operations, collections, or sales environment, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.