About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Business Execution Consultant on the International Payments team as part of Wholesale Lending Operations Support Services in Commercial Banking. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com .
In this role, you will:
- Lead support functions or operations for multiple business groups and contribute to large scale strategic initiatives
- Ensure efficiency, quality, cost effectiveness of solutions, and pipeline management relating to assigned operations
- Research moderately complex business, operational, and strategic initiatives that require analytical skills, basic knowledge of organizational strategy and Business Execution, and understanding of international business
- Work independently to make recommendations for support function by providing support and leadership
- Assist in the planning and execution of a variety of programs and initiatives that may include risk mitigation, efficiency, and customer experience
- Collaborate and consult with team leaders in developing project plans, policies and procedures
- Provide leadership in management of relationships and implementation of programs, services, and initiatives with cross functional business partners
- Be responsible for Business Interruption Support Coverage – in region support for Wholesale Lending Operations (WLO) US teams primarily working to resolve production issues within applications used by Operations teams.
- Handle Major Incident Management (MIM, fka EACO, TMIM) - Participation to address critical issues impacting customers/operations
- Conduct Post Event research/impact assessment.
- 4+ years of Business Execution, Implementation, or Strategic Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 4+ years of Interantional Banking experience
- 4+ years of Business Subject Matter Expertise assisting Wholesale Lending Operations (WLO) staff with operational issues, regulatory or audit data requests
- 4+ years of Application Subject Matter Expertise providing application expertise for with critical Wells Fargo applications including: Oracle Flexcube UBS, Oracle Banking Payments Module (OBPM), Oracle Banking Liquidity Management (OBLM), and Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE)
- Knowledge and understanding of technology testing: manage projects, coordinate and perform UAT/production testing
- Exposure to Wells Fargo Loan IQ system, Credit Bridge and other partner wholesale lending applications
- Knowledge and understanding of wholesale loan operations
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and SharePoint) skills
- Facilitation skills, including ability to facilitate decision-making and broker agreements amongst diverse, differing, and/or conflicting perspectives/priorities
1525 West W. T. Harris Blvd Charlotte, NC
Preferred location is listed above.
Telecommute is NOT an option for this role. This position has returned to the office.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
** Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.