About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About Wells Fargo in India & Philippines
Wells Fargo in India & Philippines enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Chennai & Manila locations.
Consumer and Small Business Banking (CSBB) provides financial services to 21 million retail bank households and three million small business customers through approximately 4,500 retail branches, 17 customer service centers, and approximately 13,000 ATMs in 36 states and the District of Columbia. We serve and help individuals and families in many aspects of their lives, helping them buy homes, open first bank and savings accounts, buy cars to get to and from work or school, and start or grow small businesses. CSBB is focused on innovating and transforming with the customer at the center, better enabling customers to engage with us how, when, and wherever they choose. As an industry leader in many consumer and small business areas – including retail deposits, debit card transaction and purchase volume, and small business lending – our primary goal is delivering for our customers.
Team Overview - Consumer Data and Engagement Platform (CDEP)
The CDEP group works across the Consumer & Small Business Banking (CSBB), Consumer Lending, and Wealth and Investment Management lines of business to develop coordinated strategies for growth in each of Wells Fargo's customer segments. The team is responsible for designing seamless, engaging customer experiences across products and channels, and building the next-generation digital, data and analytics, and functional capabilities required to deliver toward these objectives.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Business Execution Associate...
In this role, you will:
- Participate in planning and executing a variety of programs, services, and initiatives, and monitor key indicators to ensure effective performance and control management of assigned operations or business groups
- Review basic initiatives including policy or process changes, process improvements, technology enhancements, and conduct regular reviews to identify efficiencies and cost savings opportunities
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgement while developing an understanding of policies and procedures, best practices, and initiatives
- Collaborate and consult with mid-level managers or cross-functional business partners
- Provide work direction to less experienced Strategy and Execution staff
Required Qualifications, International:
- Up to 5 years of experience in one or a combination of the following: business support, business operations, implementation, or strategic planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Financial services industry experience
- Experience developing partnerships and collaborating with other business and functional areas
- Developing, implementing, and executing business initiatives and programs, as well as serving as advocates
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proofing QC: review digital files of print proofs to ensure the content (images and copy) matches 100% of the input from the final creative.
- Data Audit QC: review live laser/personalization stage in print production, comparing the input customer personalization data to the output customer data provided by the Vendor, by using various tools to identify personalization placement with 100% accuracy.
- Insertion QC: compare instructions on insertion order of components in direct mail envelope package to the production insertion order from the Vendor.
- Live Production QC: review live production pulls for data content and quality
- Responsible for task updates in the Noosh Application for workflow controls
- Verify the accuracy of all referenced facts & cross reference provided materials
- Evaluate and recommend change.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.